Resource hub for campaigns, advocacy materials, and tools developed by hepCoalition and partner organizations that can be adapted and used by advocates for local campaigns in their own contexts.
Campaigns include the ongoing efforts that aim to expand affordable treatment and diagnostics access for all who need it.
Ongoing, global campaign working to accelerate equitable access to affordable, generic hepatitis C treatments. More
- About the Campaign
- Gilead’s License on Hepatitis C Drugs, Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir: a Fool’s Bargain
- Doctors of the World Opposes the Patent on Sofosbuvir
- APN+ Joins MTAAG+ in Congratulating Malaysia on Sofosbuvir Compulsory License
- Hepatitis C Cure, Sofosbuvir, Turns 5 Years Old: The Vast Majority of People Still Nave Not Been Treated
- Activists Demand Affordable Hepatitis C Treatment
- First Hepatitis C Treatment Developed Through South-South Cooperation Registered in Malaysia
- Gilead’s Claim That Generic Purchase of Sofosbuvir Would Lead to Patent Infringement in Brazil Dismissed
- Sofosbuvir Case in Brazil
- LAT CAB Calls on AbbVie, Licensed Generic Manufacturers of G/P, and the Medicines Patent Pool to Fulfill their Commitment to Make Generic HCV Treatment Widely Available
Ongoing, global campaign focusing on where the registration of diagnostics and direct-acting antivirals has stalled as well as the slow treatment uptake in low- and middle-income countries. More
- About the Campaign
- Have a Heart, Save My Liver!: Where Are My Diagnostics?
- Who Has Access to Hepatitis C Testing? Liberate Our Diagnostics!
- Access to Hepatitis C Treatment and Care Among People Who Inject Drugs: Failing People Most Disproportionately Affected
- Have a Heart, Save My Liver! Where is the Cure Registered?
- Have A Heart, Save My Liver! Which Countries Restrict Treatment?
The section includes sign-on letters, petitions, and collective statements.
LAT CAB Calls on AbbVie, Licensed Generic Manufacturers of G/P, and the Medicines Patent Pool to Fulfill their Commitment to Make Generic HCV Treatment Widely Available
Four years after MPP and AbbVie came to agreement on a voluntary license authorizing MPP to sublicense G/P to generic manufacturers, generic G/P is not available anywhere. More
The participants of the third World Hepatitis Summit called on governments, global health agencies and donors to fund comprehensive hepatitis programs. More
Advocacy materials and tools developed by hepCoalition and partner organizations that can be adapted and used by advocates for local campaigns in their own contexts. Includes training materials, community monitoring/data collection, and graphics.
The Plan shares a common vision to end the epidemics in the South-East Asia Region by 2030 by promoting equity and innovation, and advancing people-centred and community-driven approaches. More
Harm Reduction International released the 8th edition of the Global State of Harm Reduction report, providing an independent analysis of harm reduction in the world. More
The section includes partners’ policy and advocacy statements that can aid activists in their messaging and calls to action.
The statement calls for an end to the war on drugs, and for equal access to harm reduction and hepatitis prevention services, regardless of location or drug use status. More
EndHep2030 released a call to action video towards achieving the goal of eliminating VH by 2030. CSOs are invited to join a Community Call to Action to eliminate VH as a public health threat. More